MAY 23RD * TECHNOLOGY
This is a picture of our family computer which seems that I am the only one on it anymore since John has his own laptop and Hannah uses the laptop Ben used for school. I like this! It gives me the chance to just pop on and off when I feel like it without negotiating for a slot of time for a turn. I LOVE and am in AWE of the technology we are currently experiencing. Hannah and John don't even know what an answering machine looks like, a telephone cord, but a home land-line they have seen a few times! WOW!! There are so many amazing things that we can do- and fast. I know a lot of people(my dad, and sister)struggle sometimes getting used to all the new phones, computers, gadgets, options, and etc, but once you take the leap there is no going back because
IT'S TOO FREAKING FUN!
-and makes my life so much more organized and easy.
LOVE LOVE |
No comments:
Post a Comment