Thursday, September 27, 2012

DAY 27
Love/Hate:
 Take a photo of something you love/hate.

MY IPHONE!!!!! 





I LOVE LOVE LOVE my IPHONE.
 It keeps my personal, family, friends, and well-
 my world functioning smoothly.
 I am so organized and up to the minute informed
about all my favorite things in the world.
 I feel in control, confident, safe, like a good mother,
 and "WITH-IT" when I have my phone with me.
 I am never bored, and I have a blast on it.
I am instantly able to escape from any kind of
awkward situation- or my noisy kiddos.
 I feel so grateful for this PHENOM
 technology in my life.

BUT... I also see how enmeshed I am with my phone and how ridiculously panicked I have been when I had missed placed it, or left the house without it.  I feel nervous, unprotected, vulnerable, and naked. I also see how I can miss out on the present moment sometimes while either picking out, designing, and saving all the details of my dream home, or choosing my daily angel cards . I question just how strong my ties are to it. It sounds so silly all my emotions about this little rectangular box with all it's fun games, camera, non-stop love notes from my man, map, connection with friends, calorie counter, music player, instant information when I simply ask it a question, etc. Well I obviously see now by me creating this post that for me the fabulousness of it WAY out numbers the bad.
 (I knew it)

No comments:

Post a Comment