DAY 22
In your town:
Take a photo of something
from where you live.
It might be a building,
people, park
or something else.
EARLY VOTING BOOTH SITES
They are popping up all over our city. It feels great to have voted! I am very anxious to see who wins. It is an important election this year to me. Women's rights of governing their OWN bodies and their futures will be completely dissolved if Romney is elected. Also people with any kind of disability and the elderly will have their quality of life diminished if the Republican party reigns.
In which case BOTH of these issues are huge in our home. The economy is a big issue also, but I believe the economy is directly tied in with women's health issues. With these extremely important issues laying on the chopping block.
My choice was easily made.
OBAMA
(oh, and I love him! And the FACTS(which can only truly come from non-partisan sites, meaning NOT FOX or MSNBC) show how committed he is in continuing getting us out of the GIGANTIC mess the last administration got us into. I am proud of how he carries himself as my President and seems to be a very rational, humble, strong family man who considers his girls and their future in each decision he makes for creating a thriving country for them and everyone to participate in, contribute to, and enjoy now and in the future.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment