Something I did this weekend was attend the D.O.N.A doula certification in Santa Fe. It was such an empowering couple of days full of all the mental, physical, psychology, emotional, chemical, hormonal, and spiritual teachings about the birth process. I was certified through a different company 9 years ago, but I really wanted to be under this companies name because of their spectacular reputation, and history of it's birth. While I was there I was very anxious and excited because I have a momma who is effaced 100 percent, dilated to a 4 and dropped. I seriously checked my texts every 20 minutes the whole weekend. She is still waiting and I am still anxious and excited. These past few months have been a very transformational time for me. I feel AMAZING! I feel so humbled to be experiencing the continues miracles all around me.
BEING A DOULA IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY CALLINGS.
OH, and I LOVE SANTA FE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment