Sunday, December 2, 2012

DAY 2:
PEACE

What brings you peace? This was a simple but profound question that was asked of me and some dear girl friends last Monday night. My mind instantly answered in a kind of Autistic way- with images and pictures. It was fun to see all of them slide showing themselves to me as if I was gifting myself a PowerPoint presentation.
And then I felt to create a collage! lol
Laughing because sometimes I feel vision boards or crafty things are so juvenile. But in my heart of hearts I LOVE MAKING THEM! I have not even attempted to start it, but I do enjoy thumbing through all my magazines and cutting out words that speak to me or I feel reflect my soul and how I choose to think, love, and show up in the world. 
And until I post my peace board here are just some of the images that came into my mind when I was asked what brings me peace.

-BREATHING

-LOOKING INTO MY CHILDREN'S EYES
-WATCHING THE OCEAN
-BEAUTIFUL, INSPIRING QUOTE REMINDERS
-CANDLES
-SMELLING LAVENDER, EUCULIPTIUS
-TRUTH
-PRAYER
-PAYING BILLS
-BATH
-MAKING AND KEEPING COMMITMENTS
-WATCHING THE SUNRISE
-MEDIATATION
-MUSIC
-LAYING IN BEN'S ARMS
-WATER FOUNTAINS
-BEING IN NATURE(with bug repelent)
-LOOKING AT THE SKY
-SEEKING PLEASURE
-FIXING OR CLEANING SOMETHING
-FRESH SHEETS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment